The benefits of being part of our team:
- A family-like working atmosphere (a real spirit of cooperation!)
- Job stability from Monday to Friday (weekends off)
- Starting wage of $17.08/hour (+ $2/hour night shift premium)
- Group insurance and retirement savings plan (optional dental insurance)
- Telemedicine and a $250/year health allowance account
- 24/5 full gym access
- Opportunity for advancement
- Work-life-family balance
The challenge we offer you:
- Ensure the machine's feeding
- Carry out finishing tasks on products (deburring, cutting injection points, stamping logos, etc.)
- Perform part assembly when necessary
- Conduct a basic inspection of each piece (in collaboration with quality inspectors)
- Handle product packaging (or palletization)
Your work schedule:
- Monday to Friday
- Midnight to 8 AM
- 37.5 hours per week
- Full-time and part-time positions, permanent
What we're looking for in a candidate:
- Skilled in time and priority management (teamwork)
- Meticulous and methodical in their work
- No education or experience required (on-site training!)
Do you want to take on new challenges? Do you have the profile we're looking for?
The position is right for you! Join our team now!
Apply using the form at the bottom of the page.
Note: Only selected candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your interest!